March Specials

*****MARCH SPECIALS*****

Call during March to book your wedding, and get a FREE 11x14 print added to your wedding package!

MINI SESSION $175
(25 minute session, includes disc of all high resolution images with portrait release)

FULL SESSION $275
(45 minute session, includes disc of high resolution images with portrait release, 2-3 clothing changes)

SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION $245
(45 minute couples session, includes disc of all high resolution images with portrait release, 2-3 clothing changes)

In order to take advantage of these blog specials, you must mention them when you contact us. These specials do not apply to past sessions or sessions that have already been purchased. You are welcome to prepay for a special this month and use it at a later date. Call today 325-437-7700 or email Lindsey.Cotton@gmail.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bridal Extravaganza 2008

Well my friends the Bridal Extravaganza has come and gone...things will head back to being a little more routine around here...and then wedding season will stir them up again...you never get bored in this industry:) I love that!
The bridal show was held at the Civic Center here in Abilene today...and was a hit! I really enjoyed getting to visit with all of you I already get the privilege of working with, and also getting to meet some of you for the first time today...I hope we get to work together in the future:) The setting up of the booth is always fun...getting to see it all come together...but then the show closes...and, oh my, how my feet are killing me! This year I said (well, my husband said:) "forget the heels, wear comfortable shoes!" I am soooo glad I listened to his suggestion, it made it a little less painful. All together it went off without a hitch! We plan to return for the festivities next February!
Those of you who entered the drawing today will be receiving phone calls or emails this week letting you know what you have won...EVERYONE WINS SOMETHING!
Oh, and did I mention...Cotton Photography was voted BEST IN SHOW!!! This is me being oh so proud of our little award! I really should have posted a pic of Ben with the certificate...the brick walls were his idea...thank you sweetie:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Now and Then Photography said...

I wish I was there to see it in person. And congrats on best in show. You guys deserve it!

Candace J Banks said...

way to go, lindsey!!!! great job, my friend!!!
love, candace

Hannah said...

Congrats on the award! Your booth looked awesome!!