March Specials

*****MARCH SPECIALS*****

Call during March to book your wedding, and get a FREE 11x14 print added to your wedding package!

MINI SESSION $175
(25 minute session, includes disc of all high resolution images with portrait release)

FULL SESSION $275
(45 minute session, includes disc of high resolution images with portrait release, 2-3 clothing changes)

SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION $245
(45 minute couples session, includes disc of all high resolution images with portrait release, 2-3 clothing changes)

In order to take advantage of these blog specials, you must mention them when you contact us. These specials do not apply to past sessions or sessions that have already been purchased. You are welcome to prepay for a special this month and use it at a later date. Call today 325-437-7700 or email Lindsey.Cotton@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rachel & Sean - wedding day...

Rachel and Sean are one of the most genuine couples I have met through my work. They were married almost two weeks ago right outside of College Station under an oak tree, so romantic:) The location was perfect and went perfectly with everything they had planned, and every little detail:)

Okay, so here's my confession: I have this small issue, well my husband wouldn't describe it as small:) I have a history of running out of gas! So the car I now drive dings at me when I am getting low! Haha:) Well, I arrived to shoot their wedding with 6 miles left to go! (It gets better!) I was 14 miles from the nearest gas station!!! After the reception, an oh so very nice father of a bridesmaid offered to follow me as far as I could go and then drive me the rest of the way to get gas and go back and get my car. By the grace of God (you better believe I was praying my heart out all the way) my 6 miles to go turned into 14! I coasted into the gas station at 0 miles to go!!! It will be awhile before my husband lets me live down that one:) I suppose I deserve it...

Here are the favorites...




















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I can't believe I didn't make your favorite list!! I thought for sure you'd put a picture of me up!
But they were still absolutely gorgeous pictures!

Kathy Hudgens (mother-of-the-bride)

Anonymous said...

You know, I probably wouldn't have made it on the list if I wasn't a bridesmaid. But hopefully those aren't all the pictures she took. ;) You'll be in some of the other ones.
Anyway, the pictures are AMAZING! You did an excellent job, Lindsey!!!

Katherine Hudgens (sister-of-the-bride and maid of honor)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment about Sean and Rachel. They certainly are two genuine people who put the Lord first! You did an excellent job photographing their wedding. Can't wait to see all of the pictures - now you've really gotten me excited.
Thanks! Mary Dunn (mother of the groom)